1. Answer every email.
2. Answer every phone message.
3. Check political blogs no more than twice per day. Pick favorite six. Read no others.
4. Finish writing that scene at the end of Viral that scares you so much.
5. Don't stay up late unless you're actually getting something done.
6. Don't work late at job unless it's an emergency.
7. Be outside one hour per day.
8. Post to blog. Even something stupid, like a list.
9. Show up at things.
10. If you don't show up at things, be actually doing something to justify it.
11. Don't make time to be with girlfriend and then spend it reading political blogs. See #3.
12. Stay for at least twelve minutes after each play you see.
13. Get all those Robots conversations going that you've been avoiding.
14. Get a calendar. Write things on it. Go to them.
15. Make a list every morning. Do the things on it. Until it's midnight. Then go to sleep.
16. Don't procrastinate and miss Sheila Callaghan/Production Company/International Culture Lab plays.
17. Answer the phone.
18. Don't be a dick.
19. Less sugar, caffeine; more water.
20. Do #18 again.